5th day of our practice.

Hi everyone ☺ 😊 🤗 🙂. I am going to share my thoughts with you. We had our excursion in an ancient art gallery. Let's watch some of the paintings and I try to give extra information about them. 

This is the best work I've watched in exhibition. You can see the destruction of old city.But ,the mixture of colors made me surprised. They are just great.
From the history, you know that Genghis Khan tried to invade our country and destroyed most part of old cities.He decided to burn the city, but according to a legend, when he saw the Minarai Kalan,his cap felt down while he was looking at the top of tower.After that he thought not to destroy this city. 😢 


This painting is made by Gavrilov in 1944.




This is a painting called "Under the old plane tree".

Here you can see a mother carrying her baby on her hands sitting under the old tree.I think here the painter wanted to describe how kind mother is uzbek woman. 
This is painted by Akhramov in 1981.



This is TAMARAXONIM.
She was first well-known dancers in Uzbekistan 🇺🇿. 
We know her as a rich woman as she gave a huge amount of money to help our army during the World War 2.
This is painted by Nazarov.







                                                

I want to speak about this picture ,as it made me surprised because of the mixture of colors. Furthermore our national spirit is very vivid in this picture .
This is Rakhmonov's work done in 1958 and called as "My dutar".

I would recommend you to go there and  enjoy these masterpieces. 
THANKS FOR ATTENTION 😇🥰🔥

 

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Kalyan Minaret

Ismail Samani Mausoleum

Day 3